Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Wild Life Sydney Zoo Sydney
Wild Life Sydney Zoo
The Australian Animal Adventure at Sydney's Darling Harbour
There’s just so much to do at Sydney’s beautiful Darling Harbour, and the Wild Life Sydney Zoo is one of the most exciting attractions within this gorgeous corner of the city! With only a quick walk from the CBD – or via the easily accessed ferry stop – you can reach the Wild Life Sydney Zoo for an amazing day out with some of Australia’s most fascinating native wildlife. With amazing walk-through habitats, interactive displays, informative and interesting talks and shows, as well as feeding sessions, this city animal oasis will have you captivated from start to finish.
As you enter the zoo, you’ll feel an immediate calm, as you meander through the stunning Butterfly Tropics. Here, you’ll encounter a plethora of brightly coloured butterflies, tree pythons and turtles. The Devil’s Den will bring you nose to nose with the intriguing little Tasmanian devil. Then, Gumtree Valley introduces you to Australia’s most cuddly creature – the koala – , but also lets you glimpse some amazing birds and slithering snakes, as you stroll through tall Eucalypts. The Wallaby Cliffs will delight you with its agile, yellow-footed rock wallabies and snoozy wombats, before the Daintree Rainforest section shelters you – as well as some red-necked pademelons and Southern cassowaries – under majestically tall trees.
The Kangaroo Walk-About is possibly the most popular section, allowing you to pat these amazing Aussie icons! Next, the animals go from fuzzy to fierce in the Kakadu Gorge, where you will encounter Rex – one of the world’s largest saltwater crocodiles – as well as some other scaly residents. You will also travel through the nocturnal Nightfall section, the creepy crawly Bugs Garden and the Koala Encounters section, which allows you to enjoy some refreshments – and maybe even enjoy a hug and a photo – alongside some gorgeous koalas!
- Entry into the Wild Life Zoo
- See koalas, kanagaroos, wombats, Tasmanian devils, echidnas, cockatoos, kookaburras, spiders, bats, snakes, lizards, turtles, salt water crocodiles & much more
- Talks, animal feeds & shows
- Allow 90 minutes
- Summer (Oct - Mar) - 9am to 8pm (last entry is 7pm)
- Winter (Apr - Sep) - 9am to 5pm (lest entry is 4pm)
- Located on the city side of Darling Harbour at the south end of King Street wharf, Sydney
- Operates daily all year
- See koalas, kangaroos, wombats, tasmanian devils, echidnas, cockatoos, kookaburras, spiders, bats, snakes, lizards, turtles, salt water crocodiles & much more
- Wild Life Sydney Zoo is a 10 minute walk from the cbd of Sydney & there is a ferry stop right outside
- This is a self guided attraction, but talks, feeds & shows take place throughout the day
- Wild Life Sydney Zoo is a large all-weather attraction with indoor and outdoor exhibits & displays. To get the best out of your visit, we recommend taking around 90 minutes to walk through the attraction
- There is a gift shop at the exit which is open to paying & non-paying visitors
- In the Koala Encounters rooftop zone is a relaxing cafe area. Surrounded by koalas, finches, parrots & doves & looking out over the Kangaroo Walk-About enclosure, guests can kick back in the sunshine & enjoy a range of hot & cold drinks & snacks
- Child rates apply (4-15yrs) & kids under 4 are free. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wild Life Sydney Zoo is right next to the awesome new Madame Tussauds wax museum & Sydney Sea Life Aquarium on Darling Harbour & you can save on entry to both with our mega-value combination passes
Prices & Options
- adult AUD$40.00
- child (4-15yrs) AUD$28.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: good
Good value for money
Product rating: excellent
The Ski package was worth every cent.
Service rating: excellent
Belinda was very helpful in all the arrangement for the packages and even helped me at the last minute when I arrived in Queenstown and had my luggage delayed by the airline by shifting around some of the items in the itinerary.
Product rating: excellent
Mountain transfer was on time and comfy. (just make sure you are on the correct side of the road as one direction goes to The Remarkables while the other goes to Coronet Peak.) The rental gear was abit tight, but thats maybe cause i was abit big sized. Overall a good experience learning with NZSki.
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Wild Life Sydney Zoo (Sydney).
96% of new customers that used Everything Australia to provide advice and securely book their Australia activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.