Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Wilson's Promontory National Park Day Tour Melbourne
Wilson's Promontory National Park Day Tour
Stunning Wilsons Promontory National Park is located at the southernmost tip of mainland Australia, in the beautiful garden state of Victoria. 'The Prom' – as it is known to locals – is one of the most stunning areas of natural bushland in Australia, surrounded by impressive coastlines and a smattering of islands. The national park is a wildlife haven, with an abundance of wildlife, including kangaroos, wombats, emus, and birdlife. A vast array of flora – including many varieties of delicately beautiful orchid – brings photographers and sightseers to the area all year round. A much loved and appreciated National Park, its inspirational views of coastal forests and pristine beaches, lush rainforests and well-maintained walking tracks will inspire and intrigue even the most discriminating traveller.
On your day tour to Wilsons Promontory, you will spend around three to four hours bushwalking and visiting breathtaking areas, including Mt Bishop, Vereker Outlook and Pillar Point. You will also visit Squeaky Beach and its famous white quartz 'singing sands'. Enjoy the spectacular granite mountains and the blustery seas of Bass Strait. Search for Fairy Grove or discover the rock formations at Picnic Bay. Wilsons Promontory has so much to offer and you will want to return time and again to drink in the magic of this stunning national park. Just don’t forget to bring your camera, as you will certainly regret it if you don’t!
- Travel in a modern air conditioned bus
- See the spectacular sights of Wilsons Promontory
- All park entrance fees
- 3-4 hours of bushwalking
- Friendly informative tour guide
- Allow a full day
- 7.15am (returns 8pm)
- Departs your central Melbourne hotel or meet at Bunyip Tours, 570 Flinders St, Melbourne
- Operates Wednesday & Sunday all year (& Friday in summer)
- Child rates apply (4-12yrs)
- Tour not suitable for children under 4 years of age
- A reasonable level of fitness is required. There are 2 main walks, one which is 7km (2 hours) and the other is 3km (1.5 hours)
- Wear comfortable walking shoes (no flip flops) & appropriate walking clothing
- The park has toilet blocks & there is a general store for food supplies
- Bring with you sunscreen, water bottle, hat & camera
- Lunch is not included & is at your own expense
Prices & Options
Child (4-12yrs): AUD$95.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: excellent
Fast and helpful with extending my voucher and getting me a good booking.
Product rating: excellent
Fantastic fun and would recommend it to anyone
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Wilson's Promontory National Park Day Tour (Melbourne).
96% of new customers that used Everything Australia to provide advice and securely book their Australia activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.