Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Whitsundays Sailing - 2 days & 1 night - SV Whitehaven Airlie Beach & Whitsundays
Whitsundays Sailing - 2 days & 1 night - SV Whitehaven
- Recommended for the young or young at heart!
- Departs 8.30am Wed, Fri & Sun (returns 4.00pm the next day)
- Snorkelling & kayaking (no scuba diving)
- BYO drinks (no glass)
- Maximum of 23 guests (no children, minimum age 18yrs)
- Shared cabins
SV Whitehaven - 2 days & 1 night – Sail, Snorkel, Kayak
For an absolutely amazing way to spend a weekend – or to enjoy a mid-week getaway – hop aboard the marvellous vessel – the SV Whitehaven – for a two day, one night jaunt around one of Queensland’s most spectacular offshore utopias!
This exciting, multi-award winning eco-tour allows you to experience the true sailing lifestyle, cruising around in total comfort in the gorgeous tropical Queensland’s Whitsundays. Your vessel is the remarkable SV Whitehaven – a 17.5-metre long custom-designed boat that has been crafted specifically for this area. The comfortable interior and shared cabins have all of the facilities you require for a great trip and allow for cosy nights. Enjoy the company of your fellow tourists as you enjoy a delicious freshly cooked meal and social time, before being rocked gently to sleep by the waves and sounds of the sea.
Your tour begins when you are welcomed aboard by the friendly and experienced crew, at SV Whitehaven docking point, Abel Point Marina, Airlie Beach. As you leave the port and head into paradise, you will be completely awestruck by the gorgeous scenery, so don’t forget your camera! For a truly indulgent experience, you can laze around on deck, soaking up the sun, or enjoy the magical vista from the shade of the rear deck. Explore pristine beaches – including the stunning Whitehaven Beach – and stroll along the white, clean sand as the cool blue ocean laps at your feet. Enjoy learning from your guides as you try your hand at sailing or discover the secrets of this treasured area as you enjoy an informative guided kayak tour. The most thrilling aspect of this trip though, is the snorkelling – see the beautiful coral and gorgeous sea life as you snorkel the quiet coral bays and fringing reefs – you will never forget this amazing experience!
- 2 days & 1 night on board sailing vessel SV Whitehaven
- All fantastic meals prepared on board
- Maximum of 23 guests on board & 3 crew
- Fresh linen provided for your stay
- Snorkelling equipment provided including wet suits & snorkel suits if required
- Kayaks onboard to use
- Profressional Crew to guide you around the Islands
- 2 days and 1 nights
- 8.30am (returns 4pm the next day)
- Departs TWednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Departs SV Whitehaven docking point, Abel Point Marina, Airlie Beach
- Operates all year
- BYO drinks (no glass bottles)
- Must be 18 years or older to go no SV Whitehaven. Children not permitted
- Shared accommodation only. No double beds or private rooms
- You will need swimwear, hat, sunscreen, camera, beach towel, warmer clothes for the winter months
- Guests are provided with a small soft bag to pack their belongings into. Suitcases & backpacks are not permitted on board. Small handbags & camera bags are ok
Prices & Options
Shared Cabin :
- adult AUD$395.00
No Questions yet
96% of new customers that used Everything Australia to provide advice and securely book their Australia activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.