Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Walking Tour - Melbourne By Foot Melbourne
Walking Tour - Melbourne By Foot
Melbourne is a thriving cosmopolitan city that offers the very best in contemporary shopping centres, combined with stunning architecture and a rich history. Melbourne's multiculturalism has seen this city embrace its unique ethos, offering delectable food, distinctive art galleries, parks, gardens, educational centres, and a flourishing cafe culture. This terrific three-hour walking tour will have you perusing the famed arcades and laneways of the Melbourne grid, departing from Federation Square and working your way across Melbourne's unique cityscape. Enjoy a fun and relaxed adventure with your friendly and experienced guide, who will fascinate you with tales of Melbourne's Aboriginal history and its colonial past. Learn of the impact of the gold rush years and of the diverse and enduring influence of the city's immigrants.
You will see the famed MCG and Eureka Building, as well as the numerous landmarks and soaring architecture for which Melbourne is famous. Experience the friendly street culture and enjoy accomplished street art and music, along with boutique stores and quaint bookshops.
A fascinating city renowned for its 'four seasons in one day' weather patterns, may have you experiencing its amazing sights through wind, rain, and sunshine - all within a few hours! Ensure you bring appropriate clothing for quick weather changes.
- 3 hour guided walking tour of cultural Melbourne
- See the famed laneways & arcades, marvelous architecture, Federation Square, the MCG & Eureka building
- Enthusiastic guide
- Allow 3 hours
- 1pm (finishes 4pm)
- Departs Federation Square, outside the 7/11 Convenience Store, central Melbourne
- Operates daily all year
- Children under 4 years of age are free of charge
- No child rates
- A reasonable level of fitness is required for this tour
- The tour operates in nearly all weather conditions. Melbourne has a reputation for experiencing "all four season in one day" so please dress appropriately
- Wear comfortable shoes & bring with you a bottle of water
- You may also require a hat, sunscreen or umbrella weather permitting
Prices & Options
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: good
Easy to book and the online chat advisor is very helpful and friendly.
Product rating: good
Love it except busy fending off sand flies even we have applied repellent.
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Walking Tour - Melbourne By Foot (Melbourne).
96% of new customers that used Everything Australia to provide advice and securely book their Australia activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.