Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Sydney Tower Skywalk Sydney
Sydney Tower Skywalk
There is not a more exciting experience in Sydney than standing 268m directly above Sydney CBD and viewing the city through the glass platform of the Skywalk, at the Sydney Tower Eye. This breathtaking and exhilarating bird's-eye view is dazzling; busy streets, soaring buildings, golden beaches, and iconic Sydney landmarks all span out below you for you to enjoy.
You'll be amazed at how beautiful and amazing the city will look from the soaring height of the platform, as you spend 45 minutes walking the outside of the tower. You will be accompanied by a friendly and informed guide, who will point out landmarks and areas of interest.
Your Skywalk pass includes entry to the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck, and the exciting new 4D cinema experience.
The Observation Deck at the highest point of the city gives you a 360 degree panoramic view. Interactive multilingual touch screens and high-powered binoculars provide you with an exhilarating and intimate encounter within one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
4D Cinema Experience
The brand new 4D cinema experience – the first in Australia – will allow you to experience Sydney in a completely new way. The spectacular cinematic event will transport you across iconic Sydney Harbour, with spectacular footage of its golden coastline, iconic landmarks and events unique to Sydney city. Suggestive in-theatre effects of wind, water, and bubbles take the experience to the fourth dimension.
Skywalk is wheelchair accessible. Participants must undergo a breath test and be under the required blood alcohol reading of 0.05%. Operating regulations decree that all loose items, including cameras, camcorders, and mobile phones are not permitted on the Skywalk. Free lockers are available for these items and any valuables. Guests with prescription glasses or sunglasses will be provided with an attachment to secure them. All participants must wear a walk suit, which will be provided. Skywalkers must be eight years and over. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rates apply (8-15 years).
- Return elevator ride & entry to the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck
- 45 minute Skywalk Experience
- 4D Cinema Experience
- Allow 1.5 hours
- Hourly from 10am - 7pm (8pm in summer)
- Departs Westfield Centre, 100 Market Street, Sydney
- Operates daily all year
- Skywalk participants must be 8 years & over
- Child rates apply (8-15yrs). Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your Skywalk ticket includes entry to the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck & the brand new 4D cinema experience
- For those not brave enough to do the Skywalk you can choose to just visit the Sydney Tower observation deck
- Skywalk participants have to undergo a breath test & are required to have a blood alcohol reading of below 0.05%
- Due to operating regulations, loose items such as mobile phones, cameras & camcorders are not permitted on the Skywalk
- Free lockers are provided to keep valuables secure
- Wear enclosed comfortable walking shoes with no open toes
- All Skywalk guests will be provided with a walk suit to wear
- Participants with prescription glasses & sun-glasses will be provided with an attachment to secure them
Prices & Options
Child (8-15ys): AUD$49.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: excellent
easy to book and very quick replying to any request. the online chat is fantastic, super easy to use.
Product rating: excellent
It was a really nice experience, I wished the pilot would have talked more about Auckland and some of the history, but that is only because I live in Auckland and I know the areas.
Everything Travel Group Review
At twice the height of the Sydney Harbour Bridge you get the best views of Sydney, the harbour and the surrounding suburbs. Great value for money and an excellent option for those short on time.
Value for Money
Latest Questions about Sydney Tower Skywalk (Sydney)
Will you be open on Good Friday?
96% of new customers that used Everything Australia to provide advice and securely book their Australia activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.