Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Ningaloo Reef Wildlife Discovery Cruise Ningaloo Reef & Exmouth
Ningaloo Reef Wildlife Discovery Cruise
Explore the marine life wonders of the great Ningaloo Marine Park off the coast of Exmouth, Western Australia with Ocean Eco Adventures Wildlife Discovery Cruise. The Ningaloo Marine Park, established in 1987, is a flourishing coral reef system with over 500 species of fish and 250 species of corals. Ningaloo is a fringing coral reef located off the north west coast of Western Australia, approximately 1200 km north of Perth. Ningaloo Reef is Australia's largest fringing coral reef and one of the largest in the world.
Year round, four species of turtles can be found at Ningaloo marine park including the hawksbill, leatherback, green and loggerhead turtles so keep your eyes peeled as you snorkel the Ningaloo Reef. The reef provides a stable environment breeding area for the vulnerable green sea turtles.
Also found lurking on the reef is one of the largest populations of dugong in the world, three different species of dolphin, manta rays and many different species of sting rays. Minke whales, Brydes whales, Fin whales, Blue whales and Orca’s are all seen in Ningaloo waters in season as well as the humpback whale given that Ningaloo lies on the main mirgration route for these beautiful creatures.
Your Ningaloo Reef wildlife cruise departs North West Cape to explore the beauty of Ningaloo. Your tour will consist of lots of snorkelling on the reef, searching for a myriad of marine life, a breathtaking cruise of the coastline and turquoise lagoons and gourmet delicious food served throughout the day.
Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins, dugongs, manta rays, turtles and whales (seasonal). A spotter aircraft is used to assist in locating the marine life. Snorkel at magnificent coral sites with masses of tropical fish and travel the coast whilst viewing the Cape Range National Park from a seaside perspective.
- Return transfers from your Exmouth accommodation
- Snorkelling equipment & wetsuit
- Full day Ningaloo Reef Wildlife Discovery Cruise including snorkelling
- All meals - morning tea, gourmet buffet lunch with fresh local seafood & afternoon tea
- Filtered water, cordial, soft drinks, tea & coffee
- Government fees & taxes
- Private spotter plane used to locate manta rays, dolphins, dugong & humpback whales
- Allow a full day
- Departs 8.30am (returns 4.30pm)
- Departs your Exmouth accommodation or meet at Tantabiddi Boat Ramp, Yardie Creek Rd, North West Cape (40 minutes drive from Exmouth)
- Operates daily June to August
- Child rates apply (1-14yrs)
- Family rates available (2 adults + 2 children)
- Non swimmers welcome as observers
- DVD available for purchase
- Food includes cheese platters, local prawns, smoked salmon, Italian meats, chicken, ham, vegetarian dishes, fruit platters, tea, organic coffee & soft drinks
- Bring with your a camera, sunscreen, hat, warm clothes, swim wear & towel
Prices & Options
Teenager (15-16yrs): AUD$179.00
Child (1-14yrs): AUD$99.00
Family (2ad+2ch): AUD$560.00
No Questions yet
96% of new customers that used Everything Australia to provide advice and securely book their Australia activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.