Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Melbourne Highlights Melbourne
Melbourne Highlights Half Day Tour
Tour the highlights of Melbourne from its gardens to its famous shopping precincts, cultural icons and Melburnian lifestyle. City fringe inner suburbs offer a treasure trove of vintage finds, boutiques and eclectic eateries.
See the infamous Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and Melbourne Park, home of the Australian Tennis Open. Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens and Kings Domain Gardens and stop for a photo opportunity at the Shrine of Remembrance. Admire the waterfront views and development of the Docklands precinct then travel over the Bolte Bridge with a spectacular city overview into Port Melbourne.
Travel by the beach to trendy St Kilda and visit Acland St, a vibrant cosmopolitan mix of funky bars, eateries, shops and world famous patisseries. Discover the fashionable beach-side suburbs of Elwood and Brighton including a photo stop at the Brighton bathing boxes, a functional remnant of a bygone era. See the site of the famous Melbourne F1 Grand Prix track around Albert Park Lake and experience the shopping, dining and entertainment precinct of the renowned Chapel St, Prahran.
Yarra River Cruise + Melbourne Highlights Tour
Start your Melbourne Highlights tour with a leisurely scenic cruise along the Yarra River before joining the Melbourne Highlights tour. Hotel transfers are not included if you are doing the River Cruise as well. You will need to make your own way to the corner of Flinders and Russell Streets for check in.
- Pick up from selected central Melbourne hotels
- Coach tour of Melbourne highlights
- Cruise on the Yarra River (optional)
- Allow half a day
- Departs 1.30pm or 12pm if starting with the Yarra River Cruise (returns 5.30pm)
- Departs Federation Square (Cnr Flinders & Russell Street) or pick up from your central Melbourne hotel
- Operates daily all year except Monday & Wednesday
- Bring your cameras for many stunning photographic opportunities
- Hotel transfers are not included if you are doing the River Cruise as well. You will need to make your own way to the corner of Flinders and Russell Streets for check in
- Child rates apply (4-14yrs)
- Infants under 4yrs travel free as long as they sit on their parents lap
- Tour operated by Gray Line
Prices & Options
- adult AUD$69.00
- child (4-14yrs) AUD$34.50
Melbourne Highlights + Yarra Cruise:
- adult AUD$92.00
- child (4-14yrs) AUD$46.00
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Melbourne Highlights (Melbourne).
96% of new customers that used Everything Australia to provide advice and securely book their Australia activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.