Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Kayaking - Dolphin & Stradbroke Island Tour Gold Coast
Kayaking - Dolphin & Stradbroke Island Tour
There is nothing more enchanting than beginning your day on the Gold Coast's tranquil island paradise of Stradbroke Island. An absolute haven for snorkelers, the waters around the island shimmer enticingly with an amazingly clear visibility of 10 to 15 metres.
The delightful Dolphin & Stradbroke Island Kayaking Tour – which is suitable for all fitness levels and ages – lets you experience a splendid five hours of exploring the secluded islands and waters of the Gold Coast's stunning Broadwater. Enjoy a short paddle to South Stradbroke Island, keeping an eye out for the playful dolphins and other abundant wildlife – including stingrays, turtles and schools of colourful sub-tropical fish – that live in abundance off Wavebreak Island. From May to November, expect to see the stellar performances of the majestic whales during their migratory season.
While enjoying a delicious continental breakfast on the beach, you will be transported into a paradisiacal dream world by the magical vista playing out around you. The peaceful unspoilt splendour of this divine 22km stretch of land is truly pristine, and may only be interrupted by a friendly visit from a Golden, Agile, or Swamp Faced Wallaby – who might be enticed by the aroma of the delicious and very popular homemade muffins you get to enjoy. Melaleuca wetlands, livistona rainforest, and miles of snow-white sand dunes are the extraordinary backdrop to your adventure, where you will feel completely at one with nature.
Your snorkelling and kayaking experience can only be bettered through knowing that the mild sub-tropical temperatures of the area means that the water temperatures rarely drop below 26 degrees Celsius in summer and 19 degrees in winter. Wetsuits are provided during winter for a cosy experience.
No previous experience is necessary, as you will receive comprehensive instructions on the use of the kayaks and snorkelling equipment, which is all provided. Experienced local tour guides will accompany you and provide comprehensive and qualified commentary on the island and its unique flora and fauna.
For optimum enjoyment, ensure you bring swimmers, a towel, sun hat and sunglasses, sandals, sun block and a water bottle.
- Half day Dolphin & Stradbroke Island tour
- Return hotel transfers from Surfers Paradise & Broadbeach accommodation
- All equipment provided
- Paddle across the tranquil waters of the Gold Coast
- Chance to spot dolphins, turtles & stingrays
- Visit two secluded islands
- Delicious continental breakfast on the beach
- Snorkel with hundreds of sub-tropical fish off Wavebreak Island (1hr approx)
- A short paddle to South Stradbroke Island
- Enjoy a stroll across to one of the best surfing beaches in the world
- Spot the Swamp Faced Wallaby only found on South Stradbroke Island
- Allow 5 hours
- 7am (returns 12pm)
- Departs Surfers Paradise & Broadbeach accommodation or meet at the boat ramp, Marine Parade, Labrador, opposite the Grand Hotel
- Operates daily all year
- This tour is suitable for all fitness levels & ages
- Child rates apply (5-15yrs)
- Bring with you swimmers, sunglasses, sandals, hat, towel, sun block & water bottle
Prices & Options
Child (5-15yrs): AUD$75.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: excellent
amazing tour, highly recommend to anyone wanting a snorkelling experience at the Gold Coast!
Product rating: excellent
Latest Questions about Kayaking - Dolphin & Stradbroke Island Tour (Gold Coast)
Do you have single seat kayaks
Do you provide transfers from Southport accommodation? We will stay in Meriton Serviced Apartments. Thanks
96% of new customers that used Everything Australia to provide advice and securely book their Australia activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.