Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Jumping Croc Cruise Adelaide River Darwin
Jumping Croc Cruise Adelaide River
If you've ever wanted to get up close and personal to a croc then take a cruise along the Adelaide River, home to over 1,600 crocodiles! As you relax and enjoy your scenic boat tour along the river you will, before long, be grabbing at your seat as you watch in anticipation for a croc to launch at your guide who will be enticing these magnificent creatures with food to leap out of the water! Glance in awe at these ferocious reptiles as they snap for their prey just metres away, sparking a great mini adrenaline rush!
Following the croc jumping excitement, visit the Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre for further insight into the surrounding wildlife and fascinating local Aboriginal history. Continue on to the Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve and absorb the spectacular views that span the Marrakai Plains, an absolute haven for wildlife. The amalgamation of monsoon and eucalypt forest, melaleuca woodland and open water create the ideal environment for attracting a diverse range of birds, reptiles, mammals and marsupials. This visit concludes your wildlife and nature encounter. Unwind on the return trip to Darwin city, arriving at 6.30pm.
- Cruise on the Adelaide River
- Get up-close to the prehistoric crocs & watch them jump for their food
- Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre
- Visit Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Allow 5 hours
- 1.30pm (returns 6.30pm)
- Departs from Darwin Transit Bus Centre, 69 Mitchell St, Darwin
- Operates daily all year
- Child rates apply (2-15yrs)
- Infants under 2yrs travel free
- Passengers under 18 years must be accompanied by a person 18 years & over
- Low level of fitness is required
- Bring your camera for many stunning photographic opportunities
- Bring with you comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle & a jacket in cooler months
- Croc jumping cruise operated by Spectacular Jumping Crocodile Cruises in conjunction with AAT Kings - If you cancel your trip within 6 days of your departure date a 50% cancellation fee will be incurred
Prices & Options
Jumping Croc Cruise:
- adult AUD$99.00
- child (2-15yrs) AUD$50.00
Everything Travel Group Review
I had such a great time on the Jumping Croc Cruise. It starts off with a scenic tour along the Adelaide River, showcasing stunning views, before the excitement begins. The captain of the boat makes the trip really enjoyable with his indepth knowledge of the creatures and surrounding area. His funny anicdotes keep passengers amused during the trip and he builds up a real sense of excitement. The Crocodiles are enticed with huge chunks of meat to come up to the boat and then out of nowhere they suddenly leap up out of the murky waters into the air, terrifying everyone on board! I must say when you have a 5 metre long Saltwater Crocodile leaping out of the water before your very eyes it's a pretty scary and awe inspiring experience (even with the safety bars)! I would highly recommend this trip for an up close and personal experience with one of the most ferocious reptiles out there, in their natural habitat. If you're a nature lover and want to learn more about this fearsome creature then this is the trip for you!
Value for Money
Latest Questions about Jumping Croc Cruise Adelaide River (Darwin)
Hi which tour operator would you be using for this tour? Is it Adelaide River cruises or Adelaide River Queen Cruises?
96% of new customers that used Everything Australia to provide advice and securely book their Australia activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.