Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Awesome Foursome - Skydive Reef Raft Bungy Combo Cairns
Awesome Foursome Combo save $81
Cairns most popular adventure combo and the most adrenaline fuelled one too. Join us on the Bungy, White Water Rafting, Skydive and Great Barrier Reef combo to see the best that Cairns has to offer. Perfect for adrenaline junkies with a 14,000ft Skydive from either Cairns or Mission Beach, 50m bungy jump in the rainforest, Australia's best rafting on the Tully River to really get your blood pumping and explore amazing marine life whilst snorkelling some of the best sites on the Great Barrier Reef.
Book the Awesome Foursome to make sure you don't miss out whilst in Cairns and save big money!
- AJ Hackett's Cairns Bungy Jump, measuring in at 50m!
- Skydive from 14,000ft in Cairns or Mission Beach
- Jump on board Evolution, Down Under Dive's newest boat to explore the Great Barrier Reef
- Full Day Tully River Rafting with Raging Thunder - Australia's best river rafting location
- Allow 3 days minimum
- Down Under Dive reef trip departs 8am from the Cairns Marlin Marina (returns 5pm)
- Tully Rafting departs Cairns accommodation 7am (returns 6.30pm)
- Skydive Mission Beach departs Cairns accommodation 6.30 am (returns 6pm). If self driving check in at Mission Beach 7am or 1pm
- Skydive Cairns departs 7.30am from Cairns accommodation (returns 10.30am)
- Bungy jump departs Cairns accommodation at 9am, 11am 1pm (allow 3 hours)
- Operates daily all year
- You must be able to swim for the rafting component
- Please bring your bathers/swimmers, a towel, a change of dry clothes & sunscreen for the rafting
- Minimum age is 13 years. (No child rates available)
- Minimum weight for bungy is 45kgs
- For skydiving 24 hours must have elapsed since any deep water dive
- Maximum weight for skydiving Cairns is 125kg. Please advise at the time of booking if you are over 95kg as weight surcharges apply. 95-104.9kg = $50 surcharge, 105-114.9kg = $75 surcharge, 115kg - 125kg = $100 surcharge.
- For Skydive Mission Beach maximum weight is 100kg. Please advise at the time of booking if you are over 95kg as there is a weight surcharge of $25 if you are between 95kg - 100kg
- You must wear covered shoes (no open toed sandles) for the bungy & skydive. Runners are perfect
- Levies are payable on the day of each trip directly to the operator
- Rafting $30 per person pay on board fee for insurance charges, land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges. Skydive $35 APF compulsory levy (Australian Parachute Federation). Bungy $10 levy per person will be charged to defray the cost of risk management & public liability insurance. Environmental Management Fee (EMC) and Port Charges of $20 per person for reef
Prices & Options (includes AUD$95.00 levy)
Awesome Foursome Adult (13yrs+):
- Skydive Mission Beach AUD$819.00
- Skydive Cairns AUD$819.00
Latest Questions about Awesome Foursome - Skydive Reef Raft Bungy Combo (Cairns)
sorry ,did this tour include hotel and airport transfer
96% of new customers that used Everything Australia to provide advice and securely book their Australia activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.