Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Sydney City Tour & Bondi Beach Sydney
Sydney City Tour & Bondi Beach
Sydney city and iconic Sydney Harbour are two of the most beautiful areas in the world and are the most visually symbolic representations of Australia, recognised the world over. Redolent with history – and with majestic vistas of soaring sandstone cliffs, and glorious sandy beaches set against a mesmerising skyline – the city of Sydney never fails to impress.
Sydney City Tour & Bondi Beach
This 3.5 hour tour offers the very essence of Sydney, thus making it a wonderful introductory excursion. You will travel throughout the city, stopping firstly at Mrs Macquarie's Chair for an iconic view of the Bridge behind the Opera House. Enjoy the magnificent Harbour with its many historic sites, watercraft, ferries, yachts, seaplanes, and tall sailing ships. Traverse the delightful and affluent Eastern Suburbs, before arriving at memorable Bondi Beach – a hugely popular swimming and surfing beach – you certainly won't be disappointed with the view! Crisp cool waves run to the shore of golden sand (which is always dotted with beachgoers, even in bad weather!), highlighting the pristine shoreline.
Sydney City Tour & Bondi Beach with Lunch Cruise
You may upgrade to include a cruise on beautiful Sydney Harbour, at the conclusion of your Sydney City Tour. With Captain Cook Cruises, you will enjoy a delicious buffet luncheon as you delight in the spectacle of Sydney Harbour. A perfect way to end your Sydney exploration.
Your tour will conclude at King Street Wharf.
- Pick up from central Sydney hotels (concludes King St wharf)
- Coach tour of Sydney city & Bondi beach
- Upgrade to include a lunch cruise on Sydney Harbour with Captain Cook Cruises & conclude your morning at King street Wharf (optional)
- Allow 3.5 hours
- Allow 6 hours if including a lunch cruise with Captain Cook Cruises
- 8am (concludes 11.45am or 2pm if including the cruise)
- Departs from Wheat Road, street side behind Sydney Aquarium, Darling Harbour or pick up from central Sydney hotels
- Operates daily all year
- Bring your cameras for many stunning photographic opportunities
- Child rates apply (4-14yrs)
- Infants under 4yrs travel free as long as they sit on their parents lap
- Tour operated by Gray Line
Prices & Options
Sydney City Tour 281:
- adult AUD$59.00
- child (4-14yrs) AUD$29.00
Sydney City Tour & Lunch Cruise:
- adult AUD$148.00
- child (4-14yrs) AUD$88.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: excellent
Everythng was awesome, professional staff. I would recommend this company t anyone.
Product rating: excellent
Everythng was awesome. No issues and the tours were very enjoyable. Excellant knowledge by the guides made these ever better.
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Sydney City Tour & Bondi Beach (Sydney).
96% of new customers that used Everything Australia to provide advice and securely book their Australia activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.