Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Rainforest Dining - Flames of the Forest Port Douglas
Rainforest Dining - Flames of the Forest
Located just a ten minute journey from Port Douglas and 50 minutes from the city of Cairns is a hidden paradise that takes you far away from the everyday world. Enter a mesmerising rainforest location where you’ll experience the glow of true Australian warmth and hospitality and be treated to sumptuous Australian wines and cuisine.
Flames of the Forest takes you to another world, one that’s beyond your wildest imagination, and one that will cradle your soul in such ultimate relaxation that you’ll be unwilling to leave at the end of your experience. This incredible natural environment and fantasy world will be a sensory experience you’ll never forget.
If you are on vacation, you may choose between two experiences depending on your preferences and budget—the Aboriginal Cultural Experience or the Romantic Dining Experience. Dining in the rainforest is vastly different from sitting down to a restaurant meal, not least because of the astounding beauty of the rainforest setting close to Port Douglas. You’ll never experience dining quite like this anywhere else in Australia.
Aboriginal Cultural Experience (Tuesday & Thursday nights)
On Tuesday and Thursday evenings, you’ll be joined by two brothers, local indigenous people who will share with you snippets of their fascinating culture throughout the experience. They will enable you to experience the delight of exploring the rainforest that they themselves enjoyed as children.
The rainforest offers an astounding natural backdrop against which to showcase this mysterious, mystical and spiritual culture. You will witness a performance that you can only see on a Flames of the Forest dining experience, during which you will discover the ageless Aboriginal oral traditions in a warm and personal manner.
The experience is all-inclusive and will have you enjoying performances by candlelight, dining in a wonderful tropical environment and getting a taste of real Aboriginal culture through music and storytelling. There will be no unwanted extras.
This experience is essential for all visitors who have an interest in Aboriginal culture, history, the tropical rainforest, making new friends and enjoying excellent Australian cuisine! Dining in the rainforest by candlelight is nothing short of magical, and the convenient location close to Port Douglas, Cairns and Palm Cove means you won’t have to travel hours to get there.
Romantic Rainforest Dining (Saturday nights)
This is one Saturday evening you’ll never forget. Engulfed by the seething rainforest in a spectacular natural setting, you’ll be entranced as you enjoy an exquisite tropical tasting menu and the best wines.
This experience is great for honeymooning couples, for those who are looking for a very special experience, for those who love nature, for foodies who love to try new types of food, as a birthday celebration or as a gift to a loved one.
Aboriginal Cultural Experience
- Return coach transfers from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Flaming arrival & candle lit forest
- Pre dinner drinks with hors d’oeuvres & sparkling wine
- Seven dish plattered banquet served to the table
- Dessert accompanied by Tableland Coffee & Daintree Tea
- Australian sparkling wine, Australian white & red wine, beer & soft drinks
- Aboriginal cultural performance featuring didgeridoo, singing & story telling
- Cover from the rain gods under a black silk & velvet lined marquee with crystal & budlight chandeliers
- Shared tables so guests may meet other intrepid travellers
Romantic Rainforest Dining
- Return coach transfers from Cairns or Port Douglas
- 6 course, plated, tropical tasting menu
- Quality Australian sparkling wine, Australian red & white wines, premium beer
- Soft drink, juice, water, tea & coffee
- Cover from the rain gods under black silk & velvet lined marquee highlighted by sparkling hand made crystal and bud light chandeliers
- Live solo acoustic guitarist
- Tables can be booked as tables of two or more
- Allow 5 hrs including transfers from Cairns or Port Douglas
- 7pm from Port Douglas (returns by 11pm)
- 6pm from Cairns (returns by 11.30pm)
- Pick up from your Cairns or Port Douglas accommodation
- Aboriginal Cultural Experience operates Tuesday & Thursday
- Romantic Rainforest Dining operates Saturday only
- Operates all year except February
- Wear flat comfortable shoes & a jacket during winter months (May-Oct)
- Child rates available for Aboriginal Cultural Experience only
- Not recommended for children under the age of 5
- Bring your camera
Prices & Options
Aboriginal Cultural Experience:
- adult (from Cairns) AUD$234.00
- adult (from Port Douglas) AUD$219.00
- child (6-16yrs) (from Cairns) AUD$195.00
- child (6-16yrs) (from Port Douglas) AUD$179.00
Romantic Rainforest Dining :
- adult (from Cairns) AUD$199.00
- adult (from Port Douglas) AUD$189.00
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Rainforest Dining - Flames of the Forest (Port Douglas).
92% of new customers that used Everything Australia to provide advice and securely book their Australia activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.