Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Mountain Biking - Byron Bay Rainforest Tour Byron Bay
Byron Bay Mountain Biking
Enjoy mountain biking at its best through Byron Bay's rainforest and ride through a combination of fire trails, back country single tracks, exhilarating downhills and log jumps. No experience is required for this ride, all you need is a sense of adventure. This Byron Bay mountain biking adventure is amid lush sub tropical rainforest that is accompanied by volcanic formed landscape in the World Heritage Listed Nightcap National park in Byron Bay hinterland.
Begin your ride with a view of Minyon Falls and immerse yourself in natures surroundings as you listen to the sounds of parrots and kookaburras. Keep your eyes peeled for a scurrying goanna, a bush turkey or a koala if you're lucky! Stop for a delicious homemade snack along the way and make the most of the photo opportunities. Take the time to absorb the stunning scenery before descending to the start of a good climb. Your ride will cease at a swimming hole located at the crest of Minyon Falls where a locally sourced picnic lunch will be served.
- Return transfers from Byron Bay
- Guided mountain bike tour with a professional guide
- Superior quality front-suspension, disc brake mountain bike
- Australian standards approved cycling helmet
- Homemade snacks & water
- Locally sourced picnic lunch
- Swimming at the Minyon Falls waterhole (optional)
- Water bottle
- Entrance fees to Nightcap National Park
- Donation towards the regeneration and protection of rainforests through Rainforest Rescue
- Allow 6.5 hours
- 9am (returns 3.30pm)
- Departs Byron Bay Visitor Information Centre, 80 Jonson St, Byron Bay or pick up from your Byron Bay accommodation
- Operates daily all year
- Child rates apply (10-15yrs)
- Suitable for all levels from beginners to advanced riders
- Ride for 12 - 25kms (depending on your group) with a few steep inclines & descents
- Max of 10 riders in one group
- Operates in all weather conditions (except extreme conditions)
- Bring with you camera, sunglasses, sunscreen, swimwear & towel, change of clothes if weather is wet
- Wear comfortable riding clothes & sneakers
- Minimum of 4 people required to book for the tour to go ahead. You can still book as a single and you will be grouped with any others that have booked
Prices & Options
Child (10-15yrs): AUD$109.00
No Questions yet
Be the first to ask about Mountain Biking - Byron Bay Rainforest Tour (Byron Bay).
96% of new customers that used Everything Australia to provide advice and securely book their Australia activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.