Easy to book - Secure Online Payments - Instant email confirmation - Flexible to make changes
Litchfield National Park Waterfalls - Day Tour Darwin
Litchfield National Park Waterfalls - Day Tour
Your day tour to Litchfield National Park departs early from Darwin with a drive down Stuart Highway where you'll learn about the tales and history of Australia's longest highway. Your first stop will be Batchelor, the gateway to Litchfield National Park, where you will enjoy morning tea (own expense) at one of the local cafes.
Litchfield National Park is a remarkable destination that was established in 1986. Here you will be surrounded by the magnificence of powerfall falls, rainforest plots and sacred historic sites. The traditional inhabitants of Litchfield National Park are the Wagait people and many of them still reside there today. The termite mounds at Litchfield National Park are rife and will amaze you. There are many mounds including Cathedral and Magnetic mounds all of which your guide will explain to you along the way.
Experience the impressive double waterfalls of Florence Falls from above before heading down to take a plunge in the pool below if you desire. After refreshing, enjoy an interpretive scenic walk through the bush and monsoon vine forest. Sit down and relax to a well earned buffet lunch at Litchfield Cafe before stopping at Wangi Falls for another rock pool swim. Visit the cascading Tolmer Falls before commencing the journey back to Darwin.
- Guided full day tour of Litchfield National Park
- Travel in an air conditioned coach
- Visit Batchelor for morning tea (own expense)
- See & learn about the the many termite mounds
- Swim & walk at Florence Falls
- Buffet lunch at Litchfield Cafe
- Swim & walk at Wangi falls
- See Tolmer Falls
- Allow a full day
- 7.15am (returns 5.30pm)
- Departs from Darwin Transit Bus Centre, 69 Mitchell St, Darwin or pick up available from your Darwin Hotel
- Operates daily all year
- Child rates apply (2-15yrs)
- Infants under 2yrs travel free
- Passengers under 18 years must be accompanied by a person 18 years & over
- Low to moderate level of fitness is required. At Florence Falls you will climb 100 steps to the top. Wangi Falls includes a 5 minute walk through rainforest & Tolmer Falls includes a 10 minute walk
- Bring your camera for many stunning photographic opportunities
- Bring with you comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle & a jacket in cooler months
- Operated by AAT Kings - If you cancel your trip within 6 days of your departure date a 50% cancellation fee will be incurred
Prices & Options
Litchfield Waterfalls Day Tour D5:
- adult AUD$185.00
- child (2-15yrs) AUD$93.00
Genuine Customer Reviews powered by
Service rating: good
Product rating: good
The tour was fine but the destination was a disappointment.
Latest Questions about Litchfield National Park Waterfalls - Day Tour (Darwin)
We are thinking of visiting late August,are the waterfalls on the Litchfield tour running all year round?
96% of new customers that used Everything Australia to provide advice and securely book their Australia activities have let us know they've had a good or excellent experience with us. Thank you.